Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If charming fishing village is not convincing enough, Rincon del Mar lies on a protected bay, with calm warm waters and wide sandy beaches. But its most particular natural asset is the lagoon of mangroves that surrounds it, a unique and beautiful ecosystem that is critical for the wellbeing of the oceans, as it serves as nesting area for hundreds of species that rely on it for food and protection. Our lodge is set on the beach and has views of this very special lagoon.
Our lodge is built with natural sustainable materials and by native hands. All our rooms have a terrace that opens up onto our central garden, they have an ensuite bathroom and fans. You will have access to our beachfront cocktail bar and a relax area with hammocks on the mangroves.
Dos Aguas Lodge Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception open 08.00-21.00
Children under 18 y.o. may not stay in shared dormitories.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Holy Week 50% deposit -14/04/2019 to 21/04/2019 cancellation policy 2 weeks.
Christmas / New Year (24 Dec - 6 January) 50% deposit. Cancellation policy 2 weeks.
Payment method by Paypal and credit card. Property will be in touch for payment details. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>