Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our facilities include:
Air conditioning, hot showers, laundry facilities, pool table, out and indoor seating, common rooms, book exchange, luggage storage.
We have 7 kitchens (you wont have to wait in line to cook your food) equipped with cutlery, crockery, ovens, stoves, cutlery, toaster, kettles, fridges, freezers, cupboards and drinkable water.
Each dorm room has 4 or 5 beds.
Also available are private double/twin rooms with ensuite or shared bathroom.
Free surfboard and bodyboard hire
Free linen, towels and blankets
Free TV, DVD and movies
Free shuttle bus
'POP UP' Free yoga (Inquire direct for dates)
What can you do here?
Borrow a surfboard and surf on the lovely beaches along the coastal walk and have a look at the fairy pools on the way. Hang out in a hammock, on the beaches or in the national park while spotting koalas, whales and dolphins. Go to the farmers market on a Sunday morning or check out the well known Eumundi Markets on Wednesday or Saturday. Have a drink in one of Noosa's nice bars or go clubbing on the going out night here - Monday. Have a BBQ in the park or look at the sunset over the view of Noosa at the Laguna Lookout. Borrow our guitar, make a bonfire at the beach and look at the stars. Watch a movie at the cinema or borrow a few blankets, choose a movie and watch it on our TV. Rent a paddle board, a boat in the Noosa river or go on a day tour to the Everglades.
We’ll be happy to see you here!
Love, Dolphins 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>