Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Kacyiru is home to Government Ministries, hotels, banks, a hospital, Embassies and High Commissions, restaurants, night clubs and much, more. Kacyiru is a quiet and secure area, well connected to the rest of Kigali making it an ideal place to base yourself during your stay in Kigali.
The Hostel has great views over the green hills of Rwanda at the end of the Nyaratarama golf course and views of the city which can be enjoyed from our large garden and balcony areas. Discover Rwanda Hostel is a short ride away from the centre of town via different forms of public transport. Public transport to anywhere in the city is easily sourced from early until late and is very affordable. Information about transport in Kigali and around the country can be provided by our helpful staff at the hostel.
The Discover Rwanda Youth Hostel is a Social Enterprise of Ingabo Trading and Training Company and supports the work of Aegis Trust in Rwanda (the NGO and charity who established the Kigali Genocide Memorial Centre in partnership with the Kigali City Council and continue to manage the centre and its programs). Funds generated from the hostel support Aegis Trust.
Exploring Rwanda 'The Land of A Thousand Hills' - truly begins at the Discover Rwanda Youth Hostel. All profits generated at the hostel support Aegis Trust. More information here: www.aegistrust.org
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Rwanda
1위, 국가별 수상 호스텔 Rwanda
- 통금 시간 없음
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>