Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Handmade hammocks, recycled building materials, fresh mountain water and small details like the ‘frog city’ which protects little amphibians in the wild green camping garden, prove the passion of the green Dijembe team.
Respecting the Khoisan ancestors, Dijembe not only invites its guests to drumming and dances, but also preserves their heritage by including and strengthening the local community.
Visit the local township with its art shops and taverns.
Bounce through the National Park and explore nature on foot, affordable mountain bikes or on the backs of Dijembe’s horses – or go kayaking, canyoning, bungy jumping, hiking, ziploning, canopy touring and more...
At the end of the day with a wholesome organic dinner and bread from the stone pizza oven, then star gaze from the Jacuzzi on the candle-lit deck.
Please note that the property will pre-authorize the card used to make the booking before arrival. If the card is not valid, the customer will be contacted to provide the details of another valid credit card in order to guarantee the booking.
The hotel reserves the right to cancel a reservation if we do not get authorization on the given credit card.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival
In case of late cancellation or no-show the property will charge the first night. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 뜨거운 욕조
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>