Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Deep Green is located in Olympos Valley, in a large orange garden, surrounded by the natural pine forest. Deep Green offers a calm, peaceful and cheerful social atmosphere with a cosy bar, garden restaurant, hammocks, burning fire, TV room.
Deep Green Bungalows is only 10-15 minutes walk far from the magnificent Olympos beach.
The bungalows are independent and surrounded by orange trees that makes our guests feel more comfortable and relax on holiday. Both the private bungalows and dormitories are available.
All of the room rates include breakfast and dinner. For more details ask reception.
All rooms (private bungalows & dormitories) have private bathrooms (shower and wc) and cabinet. Hot water is available all day.
All of the private bungalows and dorms have air conditioning.
Wireless internet connection, library, and games are avaible and free of charge.
Is waiting for you with meticulously chosen music, fire, reasonable prices and live music from time to time.
Daily Boat Trips;
Depending on the route preferences and weather conditions, Ceneviz Cove, Sazak Cove, Coban Harbour (Pirate Cove) or Suluada (Water Island), American Cove routes can be visited. The trips are all day trips and departure time is 10 am at Deep Green. Lunch (fish-salad-macaroni/pilaf), hot drinks and fruits are included in the trip price. Booking a day before is highly recomended.
Yanartaş (Chimaera) Trip;
Every evening after dinner Yanartaş Trips are organized so that you can see the eternal fire and enjoy the landscape.
Trekking; Olympos Ancient City is located on the Lycian Way, and have many lovely walking parcours.
Diving, Rock Climbing, Canyon Trips and activities likewise are organized through other establishments. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 공항 이동
- 자전거 대여
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>