Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The couple has been running the hostel, a travel agency and a restaurant since 2002, which gave them loyal customers and created friendly atmosphere over the period.
All those attractions are in walking-distance from the hostel. Furthermore, located just besides Khaosan road, the hostel will prevent you from noise and sleepless nights while staying.
All the rooms have a attached bathroom, a water heater and an air-conditioner.
Dormitory rooms have:
- a personal locker
- a personal outlet
- a personal nightlight.
- the price includes breakfast.
Double/ Triple rooms provide:
- Drinking Water
- Breakfast (additional charge 70 baht)
You can enjoy music with a Thai DJ in evenings on the ground floor!!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. If beds are available on arrival we can check you in at that time, if we are fully booked, you will be checked into your bed once it is free. Usually 1PM.
Note - If you are due to arrive for check in after 10PM, please email or call us to confirm your later check in.
3. Check out before 12.00 noon.
4. Cash payment only upon arrival.
5. We have 24 hour staff. Late check ins are welcome. Our Reception is open 24 hours. Our bar and restaurant area closes at 2AM.
6. The bunk Beds are for one person per mattress, if this is not followed, we will charge you for the extra person. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>