Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CYPRUS VILLAGES offers you the unique opportunity to live in a traditional stone-built village home… stroll along the narrow cobbled paths to the village square…. have a coffee in the local coffee shop… and settle into an easy-going Mediterranean lifestyle that respects and nurtures timeless traditions. Before you know, you will be a member of the local community, and will enjoy the generous Cypriot hospitality that can be summed up in a single word, "kopiaste"… come and join us!
CYPRUS VILLAGES was established in 1987 by Sofronis Potamitis, in an effort to revive rural communities and preserve the traditional houses of bygone days. With loving care, several abandoned and ruined family houses were thoroughly renovated to provide comfort without sacrificing their original, rustic character.
CYPRUS VILLAGES offers you a choice of studios, 1 and 2-bedroom Standard or Premium apartments with self-catering facilities in a well-equipped kitchenette, and central heating/air-conditioning and access to shared pool. Admire the thick walls, small windows, stone or wooden staircases so typical of our island’s architecture of yesteryear. On your veranda, in your patio or garden you can relax with a drink or a book any time of the day. In every village, a swimming pool with sun beds is always within easy reach and reserved for our guests. Our accommodations at Tochni village are booked only on breakfast or half board basis where our guests will enjoy the authentic traditional Cypriot cuisine of our Tochni Taverna. Our accommodations at Kalavasos village are booked on self catering basis. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 공항 이동
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>