Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cybernetics Hostel is located 5 minutes walking distance from the UNIVERSITY METRO STATION, a 25 minute walk to tourist attractions of the city. We are set in Tbilisi City, nearby is the zoo which is 8km away, Rustaveli Theatre is around 10km and also the Ballet Theatre from the the Freedom Square. You can enjoy local bakeries, Conditery, and the Market. Tbilisi Sports Palace is 6 km from the hotel, while Vake Park is 7 km away. The nearest airport is Tbilisi International, 27 km from Cybernetics Hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Cybernetics Hostel offers spacious rooms for groups up to 8 people but also single and double rooms that meet hotel standards. All rooms have air-conditioning, central heating, a private bathroom and a table. Also housekeeping and laundry is available. We offer single and double rooms that meet hotel standards. Spacious shared lounge and a shared kitchen is available, table games and cosy sofas will allow you to relax and enjoy your stay as well as meeting new people. Cybernetics Hostel offers luggage storage for guests, provides a 24-hour front desk, a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a bike / car hire. You can also play darts and mini-golf at our hostel. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 식기 세척기
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 셔틀 버스
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>