Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
After check in, you can relax in the the rooftop terrace that overlooks the city, or catch up with friends or family over the internet. Wi-Fi access is also availble throughout the hostel.
There are several room types provided in Cubic Bangkok, which are:
*4 -6 Bunk Beds Lady Dormitory:
Standard Comfortable bunk bed room for “ladies-only” will make you feel super safe with your own electronic keycard that accesses the ladies section.
*4-6 Bunk Bed Mixed Dormitory:
Standard Comfortable bunk bed room for men and ladies. The bunk beds have special design ladder for safety and comfort in climbing to the top bed.
*Private Double Bed with Shared Bathroom:
*Private Double Bed
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 02.00pm.
- Passport is required at the time of checking in.
2. Check-out Time: until 12.00 noon.
- Late check-out from 12.00 noon to 06.00pm, half day payment will be charged.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: At least 7 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay in the hostel is 12 years old.
6. Reception Service Hours: 08.00am - 08.00pm.
- If your arrival is earlier or later than the service hours, all guests are required to inform the hostel at least 24 hrs before arrival. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 온수 샤워
- 이불, 침대깔개 및 베개커버 등은 포함되지 않습니다
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 닌텐도 Wii
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>