Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have provided basic amenities including fresh towel, bathroom supplies for free ( drinks and snacks we asking for small charges) .
Feel free snack on anything in our refrigerator and enjoy refreshment. If you need to do any laundry you have full access to our washer and dryer you can also use ironing machine you can use also our gas stove to cook your food or to heat your food and it's fully air-conditioned house you have full access to our house.
You can also enjoy watching in netflix 24/7 and play sony Ps3 with surround speaker with fiber internet up to 50mbps with 4 feet swimming pool. Safety deposit box, 24-hour security, CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property.
Activities: Skiing, Ski storage, Ski school, Outdoor pool, Outdoor pool (all year), Ski equipment hire (on site), Ski-to-door access, Water park, Public Bath, Swimming Pool.
Cleanliness & disinfecting: Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus, Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines, Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays, Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning, Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies, Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay.
Food & drink safety: Physical distancing in dining areas, Food can be delivered to guest accommodation, All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized, Delivered food is securely covered.
Safety features: Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas, Process in place to check health of guests, First aid kit available, Access to health care professionals.
Physical distancing: Contactless check-in/check-out, Cashless payment available, Physical distancing rules followed, Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas.
NOTE: All guests are required to present a valid ID and the e-mail voucher/booking confirmation upon arrival. For Filipinos: SSS/GSIS or UMID, Drivers License, OWWA for OFWs, PRC ID, Senior Citizen card, passport. Postal and Comelec only together with a second valid ID For foreigners: passport, ACR, AEP. Foreign guests are also requested to provide photo of latest arrival stamp in the Philippines as an additional mandatory requirement by the property -IDs such as Company ID/ TIN ID or Student ID are not acceptable.
You can also avail of an early check-in for only Php 100.00 per hour subject to availability.
Terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Full Charge - Full Stay if cancelled within days of arrival. Kindy note that late check-out is subject to availability and will incur additional charges.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Check-in: 14:00 - 00:00 hours.
Check-out: 12:00 - 13:00 hours.
Reception hours: 10:00-21:00
Breakfast not included. No meal service.
Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by guardian or parents.
No Smoking inside the apartment
Security Deposit: Php 3,000 cash deposit is required upon check-in.
This will be fully refunded if no damage or disturbance has occurred. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 드라이 클리닝
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 실내 수영장
- 야외 수영장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 인터넷 사용
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>