Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We set out to design 'HOMESTEL' first to give you the privacy of a home along with today's generation requirements of amenities and an up-scale Hostel experience.
New generation hostels come up with different types of students, culture, shade, colors, caste, cities and from varied backgrounds. It will add shades to your happiness by living with a luxurious homestel equipped with hygienic rooms, unmatched security, interesting activity zones & mouth watering meals from the pantry. Stay for a short term or a long term, we offer you a living experience at a whole new level of comfort, quality & affordability.
**Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 18:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 10:00 to 20:00
6. Age Restriction:18+
7. Taxes not included. 5% GST on F&B
8. No pets.
9. A la carte order available.
10.A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property.
11.The Married Couples are requested to produce Proof of Marriage issued by government authorities only.
Please Kindly Note The Most Luxurious Hostel For Single People Students/Interns/Working People 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 실내 수영장
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>