Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are based near Quito. By staying with us you get to meet other travellers and share experiences over breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our food is gourmet and we explore the local flavors to show you what this region has to offer. For us this region has all the history of the famous Devils Nose Train ride. It explores the agricultural wealth that exists here and a home to the diversity of the indigenous communities of the region. You can visit Tuesday through Sunday for the train ride or on Thursdays and Sundays for the indigenous Market.
We offer complementary laptops which are fully loaded to work or play, and free WiFi within the hostel so that you can quickly and easily keep in touch with your families and loved ones. We offer 2 deluxe private rooms, 3 medium size private rooms, and 2 smaller private rooms all with en-suite bathrooms and Queen beds. We also offer a deluxe 8 bed dorm with two en-suite bathrooms and another 8 person dorm with only one bathroom.
Community Hostel Alausi Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
24h Reception 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>