Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
stay out only til 1pm
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The friendly international volunteers will help you to find the most interesting things to do in Quito and will advise you fun activities such as the Daily Free Walking tour, Teleferico cable car, the famous Iglesia, Basilican and San Francisco churches.
Colonial House received a Certificate of Excellence on Tripadvisor
The hostel offers the following facilities and more:
-Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, the garden and common areas in the hostel
-TV room with balcony view over the city
-The Twin rooms include two Double Beds.
-Serene Garden with hammocks
-Social gaming room with pool table and more
-Cheap drinks - $2 for 500ml Beer, 1$ for shooters
-Free computers for surfing the internet
-Two fully equipped kitchens free to use
-Free tea, organic coffee and purified water all day long
-Female Massage service
-Cheap Spanish and Salsa lessons on site
-We offer free walking tours from monday to friday
Are you planning to visit other towns in Ecuador? The well-traveled volunteers will be pleased to tell you how to get there by yourself or through an organised tour. They know all about the must-see places to make your trip truly unforgettable.
Colonial House Policies and Conditions:
Check in 24/7
Check out before 11:00am.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Taxes included, no sudden surprises.
Breakfast $3,50 for a big energy-boosting meal with: Fruit, Granola, Yoghurt, Fresh bread, Eggs, Butter, Marmalade, Fresh juice, Coffee and Tea.
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
- 신용 카드가 허용되지 않음
- 통금 시간 없음
- 세금 포함
호스텔월드 모바일 앱
호스텔월드 모바일앱으로 예약하세요.
언제 어디서든 170여개국 3만 36천개 이상의 숙박시설 검색 및 예약 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>