Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Flexible - 2 days
The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the cost of the first night if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Colliers hotel is a family run business which offers its clients 20 comfortable bedrooms. All rooms have telephone and colour television. Our prices are inclusive of complimentary continental breakfast and all taxes.
Victoria underground and train station is 5-7 minutes walk away and it has underground links to Heathrow and direct frequent trains to Gatwick Airport. Our friendly staff is able and available to assist you plan your stay in London.
Colliers Hotel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>