Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The first night will be charge for any no show, cancellation or reduction in number if done till one week prior to arrival, after that a no refund policy applyl. On special dates as easter, 23 of june, the roman week in 2015 from 20 to 24 of may, Chrismas, new years eve we will apply a no refund policy.
Additional Terms and Conditions
we will need a signed statement insuring that a credit card number will be held for charging any damage on the property on a maximum limit of 500€ per person. We have a lot of detailed decoration, most of it vintage! thank you!!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups will stay at the dorms floor, using the 3 dormrooms of 4beds and will respect other guest while using the common areas. At late night the use of the balcony, living-room kitchen and dining room have to be done in a full respect of other guest quiet sleep!!!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It has been restored to it’s original interior that kept the character of the place blending with Braga culture. It's like an adventure in which each room tells a story, a collection, a color, a state of mind.
'This property may pre-authorise a debit on your card, before the arrival date.
After your booking is confirmed by hostelworld.com (http://hostelworld.com/) , You will be contacted by the manager in order to provide the CVV code of your credit card due to a pre-authorization of a debit equal the value of the first night, to secure your booking.
If you don't send the CVV code in 48 hours after receiving the email from the property, your booking will be cancelled' 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>