Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stay for five nights and get your 5th night free! Our ‘Babalaza Bar’ is fully licensed and rocks in the evenings with its free pool table and range of drinks and cocktails. Join in the Killer Pool game or enjoy the chilled-out atmosphere around the fire pit. Our variety of day trips include cultural walks exploring the local Xhosa culture, a traditional evening of dance and song at the home of a local family where you can try traditional Xhosa food and beers, beach days on the beautiful Coffee Bay, surf lessons, exploring Mapuzi cliffs and caves, hiking to the legendary 'Hole in the Wall' or just walking in the local countryside with one of the local guides.
We are accredited by Fair Trade Tourism South Africa and are committed to the improvement and upliftment of the greater community through various education and support projects. We are dedicated to making a difference to the local community and are thus 30% owned by the local Tshezi Community, who receive direct financial benefits from being involved in the business. We aim to encourage growth and empowerment opportunities for the local community through the development of meaningful partnerships. Coffee Shack runs a daily shuttle to Mthatha to meet the Baz Bus and other mainline buses at the Shell Ultra City in Mthatha (Umtata). We have a good internet connection, safe parking and a laundry service. For self-drive, we are located in the Eastern Cape of South Africa, in the former Transkei area. Turn onto the Coffee Bay road approximately 20km south of Mthatha, continue 80km down to the coast.
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 통금 시간 없음
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>