Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings, we require a Php3,000.00 security deposit in case of any damages to the property or disobeying our house rules.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer four custom-designed rooms that match your every mood. Each room accommodates 10 adventurers and can choose between being one with nature with a just fan or for those who like to have a cool down after a day under the sun with an air-con.
Four toilets and four showers are provided for every adventurer to do their business with no stress. Coco Lounge & kitchen is for everyone to cook and enjoy their food. Also, parking space is provided for your cool rides and a spacious vicinity to bond with other guests. We host family dinners twice a week to let everyone have a taste of Filipino food. Island and land tours can be arranged for our guests with a local guide.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
Free Cancellation:7 Days before the arrival without being charged by the property
Check-In & Check-Out
Check-in time is at 2PM/14:00
Valid ID in the form of a Driver’s License, Passport or School ID is required upon check-in.
Early arrivals are accommodated upon request and subject to availability. Check-in
between 6AM-12Noon will incur a half day charge
Late check-out is also subject to availability. Half day rate will be charged when you
decide to check-out after 12 noon, half day rate is only up to 10 in the evening.
Payment on Arrival: Cash or Debit/Credit Card but with 3% charge
Breakfast Not Included
We ask that you respect other guests by limiting the amount of noise after 11PM/23:00
The rooms and other coming areas within the hostel are NON-Smoking so please use the designated areas.
Failure to Adhere to this rule will result in a penalty of Php5,000.00
Age Restriction:18 and above only
Reception working hours:8:00-17:00
A security deposit of Php500.00 will be collected upon check-in in case of any damages caused by the guest/s to any properties to Coco Pod such as bed sheet statins, property damage and etc.
It is the guest’s responsibility to keep their belongings secured within the Hostel’s facilities. We are not responsible for any loss.
If any illegal activity (Theft, Drugs, Prostitution, Weapons, Vandalism) is detected within our premises, these will be sanctioned and reported to the corresponding authorities.
Food and Drinks
Guests are allowed to bring food and drinks (including alcohol) into the hostel but to be consumed at the Coco Lounge Only.
No Food and Drinks allowed inside the Rooms.
A common kitchen is provided for the guests to cook their food. Make sure to wash the used kitchen wares for the next user. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>