Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A phased payment agreement can be agreed with the hostel for groups booking several months in advance or for prolonged periods but a security deposit is required to hold any group booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
List of names of group members is required by law.
No alcohol is allowed in the hostel at any time.
No parties in hostel.
Group leader must be identified for all dealings with hostel in the event of any situation arising.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Deposit to be paid 1 week after booking and full payment to be made 4 weeks before arrival.
Security deposits may be required for some groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Clare's Rock will only be available for groups and families in 2020 due to the current pandemic.
We have our main building with 8 rooms which can sleep up to 30 persons or we have 2 self-catering units with 5 ensuite rooms in each. Each unit can sleep up to 12 persons comfortably.
In the peaceful surrounds of the Burren we can guarantee an enjoyable stay, in clean and comfortable ensuite rooms.
The only Hostel in the High Burren, it is located in the village of Carron/Carran, on The Burren Way, and is central to many of the best Walking trails, including the Carron loop, The Nature reserve at Mount Carran, and the Mulloughmore National Park. Maps and information of all the Burren walks are available at the hostel and are free to residents.
Clare's Rock is within walking distance of all the major attractions including Poulnabrone Dolmen, Caherconnell and Cathair Chomain stone forts, The National Park at Mulloughmore, and are only a short drive from Aillwee Cave and The Cliffs Of Moher. The Cusack centre is only a few minutes walk away.
After your day in the Burren you can cook in our kitchens or eat at the local pub/restaurant. A light breakfast can now be included on request after booking or on arrival at the hostel. Price for 2019 is €4/person.
Local tourist information is available for walking routes
in the Burren national park, Ballyvaughan /Black Head area and other surrounding areas. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 테이블 축구
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>