Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CityHub offers private cabins that we call Hubs. Each Hub has a giant double bed, WiFi, app-controlled lighting and a personal audio streaming system. Comfy indeed!
- Socializing is nice, but even better after a hot shower. Our bathrooms are luxurious, clean and separate for men and women.
- Be your own bartender: magic wristbands open Hubs and tap beers for you.
- Our CityHosts will show you the hidden gems. That's a promise. Through our app, they'll be on your side. 24/7.
CityHub Copenhagen's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (Maestro, VISA and Master Card). We do not accept cash. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00
Check out before 12:00.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
There is free luggage storage space at the property. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>