Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is located near the Nana BTS Sky Train Station so shopaholics can easily reach Bangkok’s major shopping malls such as Terminal 21, Emporium, Central Embassy, Central World, Siam paragon, and MBK with ease. The bustling dining and nightlife scene of Soi 11 makes it a hotel worth trying if you want to experience the Bangkok nightlife. For medical tourism, our Citrus Sukhumvit 11 is also the perfect option as the hotel is just a 5-minute walk away from the Bumrungrad International Hospital.
Property Policies and Conditions:
1).We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
2).1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
3).Our check in time is from 2pm and check out time is before 12 noon.
4).Child and Extra Bed Policy:
No charge for children below the age of 12 sharing a room with parent(s) on existing bedding
Children between the ages of 5 and 11 years are charge a rate of THB 150++ for breakfast (Age 12 and above is THB 250++) 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 안전 금고
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>