Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cinema Hostel & Apartments is situated in the center of Poznan, in Old Town, located in legendary tenement house, near pubs, bars restaurants and all the night life of Poznan. 400 meters to the Stary Browar, 500 meters to the Old Market, 1600 meters to the Railway Station PKP400 meters to the Stary Browar, 500 meters to the Old Market, 1600 meters to the Railway Station PKP.
Hostel offers: a modern decor of the hotel standard, towels, free Wi-Fi, a modern fully equipped kitchen (microwave, food processor, coffee maker with freshly-roasted coffee, fridge, induction hob for cooking), televisions in rooms, laundry and ironing service on request (extra charge), parking.
Cinema Hostel & Apartments Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00.
Check out before 11:00.
In case of a non-refundable reservation, the guest will be charged 100% costs of the reservation after making the reservation (non-refundable)
Breakfast not included. Breakfast is in form of a buffet and costs 36 pln.
The reception is open 10:00 - 21:00.
If you want to check-in after 21:00 it must be confirmed by reception. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 식기 세척기
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 휠체어 이용가능
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>