Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
I’m glad you chose me. so it’s my esteem pleasure to make you aware of a little story about me!
I was abandoned until in 1965 I was adopted by the by-now owners of mine! I was & I am a heritage property, a little secret is that I was originally “boat-shaped”, but since I belong to India, the evergreen cultures didn’t allow me to stay that way, as a result, I was transformed a bit. Skipping to the present, I thank my present designers Prashant n Paulette to transform me for you, keeping in mind that I don’t lose who I really am! They’ve tried really hard, you can just see a new version of me but my relics are all safe, won’t mind u relaxing on my sofa, clicking with my pots! Buying the elephant print recycled stuff! I had a wish of being natural inside out and that instinct has been well preserved. Inside also you will find a touch of organic essence in everything you come across!
Chopal Hostel features a restaurant, free bikes, a bar and shared lounge in Jaipur. Featuring family rooms,we also provides guests with a terrace, evening entertainment and free WiFi throughout the property.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out from 10:00 to 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included for the private room only, there is a 12% GST for the private room.
Breakfast not included.
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 아기침대 제공
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 나이트 클럽
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>