Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All Group Bookings made may cancel or amend their bookings free of charge anytime up to 7 days before arrival. In the event of a no-show or cancellation within 7 days before arrival, we will charge for the first night stay per Client.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No football fans coming to watch a football mach to Belgrade will be excepted in the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each of our guests is offered a free welcome drink of traditional Serbian Sljivovica!
All rooms have air conditioning. We have rooms with two, three, four, six and 10 beds; rates include linen, towels, lockers and taxes. We rent some of our rooms with four or six beds as a twin or single, etc. Maximum rooms that anyone can book is three. If you stay more than three nights you'll get one free load of laundry!
Attention: We have age restriction policy - all persons older then 50 years are not allowed to stay in the hostel. We keep our right to refuse the booking if this is not respected
We have 24 hour reception with a wake-up service, city maps, scanning, printing and faxing services, travel info and much more.
If you're arriving at the airport, we offer a pick-up service for only €12. To make sure you can get a seat, it's best to book at least one day in advance.
We can assure you that you will enjoy your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you to our property. We're happy to assist you with all your travel needs. Not all hostels in Belgrade include the city tax of €1.32 in their rates, but we do! 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>