Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations or changes are accepted up to 48 hours prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check-in time starts at 7:00 to 00:00
Check-out time is from 7:00 to 12:00
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Every traveler is welcome at said.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
the apartment consisted of three rooms. (The room number 1 has 3 beds. The room number 2 has one large double bed , and the room number 3 has two single beds at the same time we can make them doubles ), there is a kitchen is equipped with a fridge and there are dishes and cooking stuff .Moreover a Salon which is furnished by three beds and a table also pillows , and chairs where you can stay and drink your tea and eat your food ,also there is a bath with hot water , a private car park only for the apartment. In the evening in the front of the apartment ,there is a place for sitting and light the fire and you can prepare a special tea . I hope you like this and be free to contact me at anytime you want.
Merzouga is the door of the desert.
Chez Said (Happy People) Apartment Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
24 hour reception.
Check in from 09:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per room per night
Designated smoking areas.
Free parking. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 드라이 클리닝
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>