Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Please note: -
Our reception is closed each afternoon between 11am & 4pm
Please do not book if you know in advance you are going to arrive after our latest check in times. There are plenty of Holiday Inns around for that sort of thing.
We Are Perfect For:
The short stay explorer or time travellers
The mid-week worker or student
Stag & Hen groups or less harmful sorts
The Horse racing & other events in our city
We Are Perfect Because:
We make the beds so you don’t have too
Well equipped self catering Kitchen
Free Wi-fi or you can just talk
Free tea & coffee
Free pub crawl
For Your Convenience:
We offer a free left luggage facility for guests
Maps of the city and knowledgeable staff on hand
Lockers are available free (must bring your own lock)
We provide semi-skinned milk and unrefined white sugar for tea and coffee.
For Our Convenience:
Reception is closed each afternoon between 11am & 4pm
Last Check-in is 10pm mid-week and 11pm on weekends
Large group bookings must be made directly with the hostel
All card payments will be charged with a 1% fee
We do not allow any of the following:
Under 18’s in shared dormitory’s
Pet’s or other farm animals
Witches and demons
Vagabonds or drunks
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 신용 카드가 허용됨
- 통금 시간 없음
A member of staff is available outside these hours for emergencies.
All Card/debit card payments will be charged a additional 1%.
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>