Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 4 days before arrival (local time) after that will be charged 1st night
Additional Terms and Conditions
This Hostel requires the 3 digit security from the back of your credit card in order to confirm your reservation (like guarantee or to charge 1st night for no show)
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Your reservation will be cancelled without refund of the deposit if you do not reconfirm it through an e-mail 72 hs. before the arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located 30 meters from the sea and in the central area, we invite you to know and tour our city with the best comforts for your stay.
Chepatagonia Hostel awaits you to share a unique experience in Puerto Madryn.
As travelers we know how important it is to feel at home, that is why we provide the warmth and attention you are looking for.
We offer weekly events inside and outside the hostel. We recommend the best places, restaurants, museums and what you can not miss in the city. We have proposals all year so that your experience in Puerto Madryn is unique.
You can hire with us excursions to Peninsula Valdes, Lower Valley, Ameghino From June to December, you can also do whale watching; and from September to April, visit the penguins in Punta Tombo.
Bicycle and car rental
Fully equipped kitchen
Personally attended by their own owners
If you have any questions about availability, you can contact us by e-mail or by phone, we are at your disposal. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>