Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms are mostly private rooms with private and shared bathrooms..
One 6-Bed Mixed Dorm.
ALL rooms have Air Conditioning.
Down load the GRAB or Maxim app for inexpensive and convenient taxis everywhere.
Lots of shops and restaurants all nearby. Excellent coffee shops and cafes, pubs and some unusual specialist retailers amidst the old Chinese shop houses, mostly built in the 1920’s and 30’s during the rubber boom.
Located just a merely 10 minutes walk from the gorgeous waterfront, and famous Carpenter Street restaurants.
Breakfast is self serve. Feel free to enjoy some: toast, toppings, bananas, cereal, fresh milk coffee and tea is free flow all day.
The hostel door is locked at all times. Only guest with access card can enter the premise with the access card provided during check in. CCTV cameras for extra security.
Keys with attached locker key is complimentary. Extra locker is chargeable at RM5/night.
Check In Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
* Note 10MYR city taxed per room per night will be added to PRIVATE rooms only. Pay upon arrival.
Please provide your time of arrival after your booking.
The hostel accepts walk in customers.
The hostel does not allow any pets.
No durian is allowed.
Every guest is responsible for their actions and belongings while staying with us.
No visitors at any time. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 실내 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 카드 전화
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>