Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Central Melbourne Accommodation is Melbourne's smallest hostel that provides LONG TERM stays for international travellers.
CMA is a 'boutique backpackers' that is exclusive to only 30 guests. Clean, comfortable dorms, single & double rooms.
CMA is situated in the heart of exciting Richmond - Melbourne's cafe, restaurant and discount shopping district - only 10 minutes from the city centre and MCG, with the famous Melbourne trams within 50 metres.
Laundry, TV and huge video library. Free unlimited wifi, BBQ and off street parking.
Friendly, local staff can give you employment assistance and have free tickets for Melbourne's biggest events like Australian Open tennis (conditions apply).
Being close to major hospitals, CMA is ideal for nurses looking to work in Melbourne.
Being a small hostel, reception is not open 24 hours per day. It is best to arrive 9am-11am or 5pm-7pm.
As CMA specialises in long term stays, always ask about the weekly or monthly special rates and save $$$!! The longer you stay - the less you pay!!
CMA Terms & Conditions
-CMA provides long term accommodation for international tourists traveling on a current international passport. Passports must be shown upon arrival.
-CMA reserves the right to refuse accommodation to anybody who does not comply with these conditions.
-CMA reserves the right to refuse accommodation to people under the age of 18.
-CMA reserves the right to refuse accommodation to people under the influence of drugs or alcohol. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 안전 금고
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 채용 정보 게시판
- 천정 환풍기
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>