Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
City Centre location, walking distance to Gloucester Docks and Quays, only a 15 minute walk to Kingsholm Rugby Stadium. The property is set in a grade II listed building and it’s just 4 minutes’ walk from Gloucester Railway Station.
Modern hotel, with great use of free Wi-Fi. Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Ideal for shopping, entertainment and dining out.
All rooms have a fridge, microwave, tea/coffee making facilities and a TV. Rooms are serviced everyday by Housekeeping, modern décor. Ensuite bathrooms.
Eastgate Shopping Centre is just opposite the hotel. Gloucester Cathedral is a mere 7 minutes’ stroll away, while Gloucester Docks are found after a 10-minute walk.
Central Hotel Gloucester Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.This property may pre-authorise your card prior to your arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 타월 포함
- 24 시간 리셉션
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>