Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Discover the city of Bach and Goethe, the starting point for the peaceful political upheavals of Autumn 1989. Leipzig is one of the most vibrant cities in Germany with a fascinating night scene.
There are not many german cities where you can do windsurfing, sailing, diving, kite-surfing and other water sports.
Just a 20 minutes ride from the city centre by car or public transport you can do it in Leipzig and right at two big lakes: Lake Kulkwitz and lake Cospuden, vegetated surface minings.
Just ask us when you check in.
Just a casual 150 metres walk from the main train station you will find our hostel in a newly renovated building. Established in May 2002 there are 80 beds available in dormitories and private rooms. Showers and toilets are in the halls. On the ground floor there is a pretty large common area with a fully equipped kitchen for guests, internet access and a 24-hours reception which serves also beers and soft drinks all night and day.
All-you-can-eat-and-drink-breakfast is available till 11am.
Dorm beds start at 13 Euro, beds in 4-bed rooms cost 15 Euro and in the double rooms 18 Euro per night.
Bedsheets 2,50 Euros per person entire stay(sleeping bags are not desired!)
Breakfast 3,50 Euros per person. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 이불, 침대깔개 및 베개커버 등은 포함되지 않습니다
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 24 시간 경비
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>