Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cat Ong island is an unique and lovely island located in Lan Ha Bay, The island has 2 beaches, hiking trails, volleyball yard…
- 10 Mixed Dorm bungalows with new comfortable bunk beds
- 4 standard double rooms with queen bed for 2 people and bathroom with shower and fans, fresh clean linen and towels.
Everything in the Halong Bay can be accessed from here. We organize day tour boat to Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
Tourists can walk safely around the island, day or night, and admire beautiful sites and explore the rest of the area
Guests can get in touch with the 24-hour front desk staff for assistance with laundry, tour booking, bus, booking activities like ziplining, rock climbing, sailing and more...
Rooms FROM 4-6 & 15 beds
- 24 Hour Security
- Board games
- Breakfast included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
Things to Note:
1. Check in Time: 14:00-19:00
2. Check out Time: before 10:00
3. The price includes Breakfast
4. Cancellation: All the cancellations must be confirm before 3 days (72 hours) of arrival date. Otherwise the first night of cancelled booking will be full charged.
5. No show : The hostel reserves the right to full charge of the first night.
6. Wifi is not avalable on the island. AC is available from 8PM until 7AM
7. Free pick up from Cat Ba town (Mona restaurant - First floor numer 180, 1/4 street) at 8AM / 11AM / 17PM everyday
8. Pick up from Hanoi at 7:30AM at 82 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi everyday. ($15/pax)
9. Drop off at Cat Ba town at 9AM / 12PM
10. Other boat transfer from/to Cat Ba town costs $3/person/way
11. Hot shower time: 5PM - 7PM 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 나이트 클럽
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>