Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A pool in which to refresh, a terrace on which to relax and a garden in which to listen to the cicadas sing are all at your disposal. Inside the villa there is a large living room with a choice of guides, novels and magazines. A fully equipped kitchen allows you to cook and store food meaning you'll quickly feel at home.
Free breakfast on the south-facing terrace from 8.30 'til 11am. Including French baguette, butter, jam, tea and coffee.
Free WiFi access within the whole house.
Bed linen included.
Towel for hire (except in double private bedrooms where they are included).
Taxes per night and per person: 0,80 euros.
Cancellation Policy: 72hrs
Bookings cannot be accepted by anyone under the age of 18 unless they are accompanied by an adult. If the adult is not the legal guardian then you will need a written approval from his parents with a copy of their passport or I.D.
Please note all under 16's are not allowed in dorms. If you are travelling with young children then you must either book a private room or privatise the dorm.
Whilst staying at the hostel you will be incredibly close to many activities offered in Cassis: GR98, hiking, climbing, diving, kayaking, mountain biking and boat rental (with or without a licence.)
Experience the wine Cassis has to offer by visiting its 12 vineyards. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 객실 청소
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>