Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
With the aim of sharing the experience of staying in the historic center of the city of Cartagena (World Heritage), we have prepared the staff, who will be at your service and take care of the details in order to make your stay with us to be memorable. The location of Casa de la Cruz Hostal is extraordinary, it has proximity to all the services that you may require during your trip, and it is also in the middle of the cultural and touristic center of the ancient city, allowing walking access to bars, restaurants, museums and sites of historical interest.
Casa de la Cruz Hostal has 10 rooms and capacity for 33 people. The concept of adequacy was defined as creating spaces to share among guests and generating complete and comfortable private areas, so each room has its internal bathroom and air conditioning. The rules of the house allow us to live and spend time with others under a culture of openness and respect.
Casa de la Cruz Hostal Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included (19% for Colombia residents).
Breakfast not included.
Reception 24 h.
No pets allowed.
It is not recommended to stay with minors. To stay with children under 18 years of age it is essential to demonstrate the relationship of kinship with legal documents.
We do not have facilities to accommodate people with reduced mobility or wheelchairs, we have stairs. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Flexible NRR
- 기구 및 용구
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>