Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Is required a Secutiry deposit to confirm each reservation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
TRASTEVERE, the true heart of the "Eternal City", is home to street artists, actors and artisans. Wander through the tiny lanes and you will find the true calling card of this area – dozens of restaurants serving delicious, traditional roman fare. With the main attractions no more than 25 minutes away by foot, you are in for a pleasant strool. Surrounded by such rich architecture, you can only be in Rome.
TERMINI, a short walk will bring you to both the high-end fashion area and main shopping district of Rome. Via Nazionale, Piazza Barberini, Trevi fountain, the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese are just some of the attractions close to this area. With it's regal and majestic appearance, Termini perfectly illustrates the greatness of Rome during the 'Risorgimento'. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 기구 및 용구
- 아기침대 제공
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 공항 이동
- 세탁 시설
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>