Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Tourist House la Torre is located in the historic center of Cordoba, just a few steps from the Puerta del Perdón (main entrance of the Cathedral Mosque). In addition, the Synagogue of Cordoba as well as other tourist attractions such as Bullfighting Museum of Cordoba, The Roman Bridge or Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, amongst other interesting spots of the city. Given its magnificent location you can walk through the Jewish Quarter and walk all its streets, corners and squares.
We are specialized and oriented to offer different types of accommodation, all of them private, to people who are looking for tranquillity and quietness. We have rooms that suit magnificently for couples or friends travelling together as well as we have perfect rooms for group of friends travelling together.
Casa Turistica La Torre Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day. Nevertheless, the reception is located in Cardenal Herrero, N. 14 instead of being set up in the property.
No curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>