Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the area that includes the historic center of the City of Cusco. We are 10 minutes walk from the Central square where is the cathedral of Cusco. Casa San Pedro is surrounded by Supermarket, the typical market of San Pedro where you can find handmade products at affordable prices. Also around is the train station of San Pedro where trains are taken to go to the Machu Picchu wonder. Also in the area is the Church of San Pedro, the Monastery of Santa Clara. Walking towards the central square is the temple and Monastery of San Francisco inside are the catacombs of the Franciscan order, continuing we have the Temple of Mercy that keeps a silver custody of the colonial times.
Our facilities are fully equipped, we have spacious rooms with their own bathroom, hot water 24 hours, useful for personal clean. Super comfortable semi orthopedic beds to have a pleasant rest. It has reading lights, flat screen TV with cable signal over 120 channels. Free wi-fi signal in all common areas and a backyard is adorned with ornamental plants. We also have a dining room where you can enjoy a delicious and varied self-service breakfast, in addition to the friendly attention of our staff.
Casa San Pedro Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception opens 24h
Child friendly. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 안전 금고
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>