Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Punta is located two blocks away from the surfing beach at the beautiful, hip and southern part of town called La Punta Zicatela, just one minute walk to mini super market and 4 minute walk to veggie market. Just a few steps from the house you will find the best beach sunsets ever, and dont forget to grab a beer at a the corner shop on your way there! A couple minutes further and you're at one of the best point breaks in the world to surf. Be ready to ride the pacific waves, shake your hips during salsa dancing and enjoy the tropical vibe!
Enjoy your nights with brand new mattresses and comfy pillows which will make you nights delightful, space to store your luggage, a locker and wi-fi! Home made meals are the best, so feel free to cook in our fully equipped kitchen. We can also light up the BBQ for a chill family dinner. Hammocks and couches are available to enjoy in our green and beautiful garden. Our rooftop offers one of the finest star views you will find during your travels.
Casa Punta Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM
Payment upon arrival by cash,
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception hour from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Age restriction: 18+ years only
The maximum period of stay is 7 days. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 기구 및 용구
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 객실 청소
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 자동 판매기
- 티 / 커피 시설
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>