Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Primavera is a traditional house complete with gardens, balconies and a vegetable patch. It is an enchanting place to relax amidst the beautiful scenery. Most rooms are en-suite and there is a fully equipped kitchen and large lounge which guests are welcome to use.
We are centrally located in the town of Tomepampa in the Cotahuasi Canyon. At a depth of approximately 3354 m, over twice that of the Grand Canyon, Cotahuasi is the world’s deepest canyon. We are conveniently placed for a range of activities in the canyon including hiking, trekking, kayaking, cycling, paragliding and horse riding. There is also the opportunity to visit nearby traditional villages and buy locally produces handicrafts. After your exertions in the canyon, you can treat yourself to a long soak in the hot springs. We can organise tour guides, or if you prefer to visit the canyon under your own steam, we can provide all the information that you will need. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 자전거 주차장
- 케이블 TV
- 세탁 시설
- 짐 보관 가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>