Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Being the pioneer part of Cancun, Casa Pitaya is 2 km away you will find the maritime terminals of Puerto Juarez where you can cross to Isla Mujeres, the bus station to visit Playa del Carmen, the ecotourism parks and archaeological sites is located at 1.5 km away and you cannot forget to visit the turquoise beaches of Cancun, to reach there you can take the bus R-1 the starting and ending point of this route is located at 950 m from Casa Pitaya; this route runs through the entire hotel zone.
In Casa Pitaya; we have doubles rooms, which have their own bathroom, you will find clean sheets and towels, shampoo and shower gel. All rooms have ceiling fan, air conditioning, cable TV and free access to WiFi. The common areas to share are the living room, the dining room and the kitchen which is equipped with refrigerator, grill, microwave, coffee maker, glasses, plates and other utensils that you can use.
Casa Pitaya Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00. If you are arriving after this timing and additional $150 MXN will be charge.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
this property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 타월 포함
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 세탁 시설
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>