Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group cancellation/ no show policy applies first night will be charge seven days prior to arrival. No refund if cancel within seven days of arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Just a hop, skip and a jump from the beach, Casa Oro offers a variety of budget-friendly accommodations designed with conscious backpackers in mind. We have both dorms and private rooms designed for travelers, by travelers. All dorm beds come equipped with privacy curtains and lockers (bring your own lock). The second and third floor boast a balcony that wraps around the entire building. Delicious local breakfast is available for $3 for hostel guests. Also included in your stay is: massive communal kitchen, free fiber optic Wi-Fi, free filtered water and free access to the Surf Ranch facilities which includes a pool and skatepark. There's also free hugs.
Also offered on site:
Dependable beach shuttles every day
Surf Board rentals and lessons
RestoCafe + Bar (much of the food sourced from our own organic farm)
Bean to Bar Organic Chocolates
Best brownies in town
Every tour imaginable
Transportation services all through Nicaragua and Costa Rica
We are proud to be part of the Casa Oro Group, a collection of for-purpose businesses dedicated to service, hospitality, adventure, relaxation and real food. We use business as a tool to regenerate human and environmental abundance.
We’re curious about the story of your life, and what wonderful synchronicity brought you to this place. Thanks for giving us a chance to create this. We’re grateful you’re here.
A few things to note:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 수건은 포함되지 않음
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 셔틀 버스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>