Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Check in : desde 1:00 PM- 9:00 PM
La recepción es personalizada, por lo que les pedimos darnos la hora más cercana a su llegada.
Check out: 11:00 am
Nuestra casa busca la mejor estancia para de cada uno de nuestros huéspedes, por lo que les pedimos que sigan este reglamento:
Tirar la basura en su lugar
No se permiten mascotas
No se permiten fiestas
Evitar ruidos en horarios de descanso ( de 11:00 pm a 9:00 am)
Desocupar la habitación a la hora del check out: 11:00 am
Respetar a los demás huéspedes
También para su comodidad, podemos recibir sus maletas antes del horario de check in y guardar su equipaje después del check out (previo acuerdo)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have 4 rooms with private bathroom, which is rented each from one night and independently. Room very clean including the share spaces. Beds very comfortable, very good attention from our Host. Very close to main interest places
We have a kitchenette that is shared with the other rooms (Refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, coffee, tea, sugar, glasses, plates, spoons, napkins, pure water).
We DO NOT have our own parking, but the supermarket in front of our alley allows our guests to park at a pension price x 24 hours.
we are always attentive to our guest!
Casa Ombligo de la Luna Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash preferably
Taxes not included - 20.00%
Breakfast not included.
Pets not allowed
Reception from 13:00 to 21:00 please let us know your arrival time, it really help us in ower organization. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 타월 포함
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 인터넷 카페
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>