Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are Juanell and Sebastian, we come from immigrant families, we were trained in Buenos Aires and from there we looked for directions, we began our dreams in Argentine Patagonia, there we adjusted our compass and here we are, in the missionary jungle. 'Folks Iguazu' was born from an old alpine style house, where we reordered history and combined Art Deco, with Vintage touches and the authenticity of our country. Always in the hands of good energy and respect for different cultures. We host nearly 1200 guests from all over the world each year, and we love making them feel at home or at least as friends.
The accommodation is located in a very quiet and safe residential neighborhood one block from the gastronomic avenue of restaurants and two blocks from the main avenue of the town, the bar area is 5 blocks away and the point of the 3 borders is 20 minutes away. foot. The bus terminal station is 300 meters away.
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Folks B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .Late check out (after 11:00) will result in a fee.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payments must be made before arrival at the accommodation.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
No pets allowed.
Reception from 8:00 to 23:00 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 드라이 클리닝
- 야외 수영장
- 야외 테라스
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 헤어 드라이기
- 객실 청소
- 공항 이동
- 셔틀 버스
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 짐 보관 가능
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>