Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests can settle and enjoy the view from the terrace of the bungalow and relax after a long day driving, they can also take a walk (botanical walk) and discover the numerous indigenous plants of the region. Here you find a variety of birds from the Namib Desert, Naukluft Mountains and from Central Namibia.
We provide four camp sites with shadow netting, fireplace (braai) and benches/tables. The camp site has a communal toilet- and shower house. Breakfast, cold lunch and dinner are served at the terrace or in the dining room.
A sundowner at the Naukluft-View-Point or at our bar would be the real highlight of your stay with us.
We speak English and German.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard)
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 18.00
Check in and check out times flexible with previous agreement with property
Visa or Mastercard required upon booking - the property may contact you in advance to request one of these credit card type 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 주차장
- 타월 포함
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 인터넷 사용
- 식사 이용가능
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>