Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Canterbury House is a home style accommodation, nicely situated has all day sun with some rooms having a garden views all rooms are heated for winter season, sunny sun deck where you can sit and enjoy a cup of our free coffee, hot chocolate, Milo or tea.
Our large car park is situated at the end of a 100m drive way from the street so it is quite and secure with good lighting. Beds are fully made up towels included. T.V lounge for T.V watchers also quiet reading lounge. Plenty space for everyone.
We have a family cat (Ragdoll) Melody, she is very friendly and will welcome you! Local information plus good tips on other places to visit in the south Island. Owners live onsite one kiwi and a Japanese.
Last check in time : 7pm if arriving after 7pm please contact us for instructions.
Children : we are sorry but this hostel is not suitable for young children under 10.
Cheap bike hire : $2 for hour or $10 for a day!
Free Unlimited UFB WiFi for all rooms
Free pick up / drop off from / to Coaches by arrangement
Free washing machine : Our washing machine is FREE to use, soap powder is only $1.00. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 카드 전화
- 헤어 드라이기
- 헤어 드라이기 대여
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 우편 서비스
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>