Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The balance has to be settled at least 3 weeks before the date of arrival and in case of reduction in numbers, no show or cancellation the balance is not refundable.
Only the city tax has to be paid directly in the camp site.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
the groups have to be accompanied by at least 2 adults
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Camping Siena Colleverde has been completely renovated in 2008, so on site you will find a brand-new bar, pizzeria / restaurant (open from 23/03 till 31/10) , market, WiFi area, laundry facilities and swimming pool (open from 01 June till 15 September weather allowing) with a small pool bar.
Also the little towns of Montalcino, Montepulciano, Monteriggioni, San Gimignano are only a few kilometers away.
To reach the city centre there is a bus that stops directly in front of the Campsite. It is a public service and runs every half hour until midnight. But you can also walk as we are so close to the city Centre!!
We also organise van tours (Brunello wine tour, Chianti & Castles or San Gimignano) Bus tours to Pienza/ Montepulciano, Florence and Uffizi ecc. Plus if you are interested we can arrange for Horseback riding or cooking classes
Check in: 8.00-23.00 hours
Check out: 11:00 AM
Payment upon arrival, cash or card (american express not accepted)
We provid bed linen and a small towel in the rooms
***PLEASE NOTE*** from 01.03.2017 till 31/10/17 the city council of Siena has implemented a TOURIST TAX of 1,50 per person per night and from the 01/11/17 till 28/02/18 a TOURIST TAX of 1,00 per person per night. This is to be paid directly to the campsite and is not included in our prices. (children under 12 do not pay the tax). 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- 야외 수영장
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 팩스 서비스
- 미니 슈퍼마켓
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>