Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Cabane Paradis is nestled in the mountains behind Rio de Janeiro, 60 km from the center of Rio, in a small village called Barriera. Surrounded by untouched nature, our 4000 m2 land offers relaxing atmosphere and is a good starting point for various outdoor activities such as canoeing, mountain biking, climbing and hiking. Picturesque waterfalls of the Serra dos Orgaos National Park are reachable in just a short walk and mountain rivers of fresh water can be found all around. There are plenty of wild animals to spot such as monkeys, iguanas, opossums, tropical birds, armadillos. Teresópolis is the closest city (8 km) and is home to some famous peaks such as Dedo de Deus (God’s finger)= 1.651m -5.417ft and Pedra do Sino = 2.263m - 7.425ft. The city offers bars, restaurants and supermarkets as well as the Granja Comary: the Brazilian Football team's training headquarters. The Serra dos Órgãos National Park is 2 km away. Rio de Janeiro International Airport is 70 km away. There is a bus station at 800 m from Cabane Paradis.
Cabane Paradis offers: - 1 double bed room with bathroom - the yellow room. (possibility to host up to 4 ppl). This room has a balcony with view on the mountain. You can opt for a breakfast in bed. -1 mixed dorms of 6 places with bathroom - the blue room -1 big camping area for hikers. (You must bring your own camping gear)
Our cosy living-room with open fire (for winter nights) is the meeting point: our guests like to chat and to play music there. There is a bar with a good sound system, an outside veranda with tables and chairs (breakfast and dining area), a garden with community tables and benches. They are open to our guests but also to the public. There is also a swimming pool (during summer) and a ping pong table. Guests can use the free WiFi. A washing machine is also available. Our decoration is home made and rustic. Because we are nestled in the mountains, the climate is cooler than in Rio (and the air is much more pure). Therefore, there is no air conditioned but we provide fans if needed.
Cabane Paradis Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No Curfew. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 조식 포함되지 않음
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>