Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Stay with us and enjoy a spot full of history, where you will certainly live the best experiences along with people you haven’t met yet, but who will turn into your accomplices on adventure, laughter, photos and much more.
Choose the number of people you stay with!
We have a mixed dorm room for 8 or 10 people, a girls-only one and one with a Queen Size bed for yourself, and yes, all of them have a bathroom and showers to give you the rejuvenating burst of energy you need to start your day, make you look your best to get to know the city, now if you are looking for privacy, we have private rooms for a maximum of 2 or 4 people.
Wifi, TV room, gym, terrace, bed with USB ports, lockers, breakfast, and our Digital Guide is what we offer to make your stay the best.
Get to know us and at the same time get to know Mexico City.
Hostal CASA MX centro Policies & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 24 hs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 pm
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - 19.5%
Breakfast not included.
24 Hours Reception
No children allowed
We request a deposit of 100 MXN at reception on account of your towel and bedroom key, which will be returned to you at the end of your stay 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 아침 식사
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 타월 포함
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- 다리미 / 다리미판
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 케이블 TV
- 키카드 사용
- 헤어 드라이기
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 인터넷 사용
- 보드 게임
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>