Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
4 days before cancellation
No show 10% will chargebe to the guests
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CASA Backpacker Hostel is located next to Chiayi Railway Station rear exit exchange station. Once you get out of the rear exit, walk along Zhongxing Road and the property is close to the side gate of China Telecom. It is also close to Beigang national way, Chiayi Hospital, McDonald’s and famous Carrefour Night Market.
Chiayi is the start point of the trip to Alishan Mountain. It is also the choice of the guests who will visit Penghu from Budai Harbor. Guests can also enjoy the sightseeing in Chiayi such as Lantan reservoir and Renyitan reservoir where guests can enjoy the night view of Chiayi city and Jianan Plain. Guests can also enjoy the delicious local food like Pengshui Chicken Rice and Lin Congmin Fish Head Soup.
The owner of the property likes making friends and provides budget accommodation. CASA Backpacker Hostel is in a whole building. Each room is with big window and air-conditioning. The property is equipped with free WiFi, coin washing machine, self-kitchen, fridge and bottle water.
There is a common area on the first floor where guests can share the travel experiences. The property also provides travel guide books and timetable of Chiayi buses. There is parking area for the bikes and guests can also rent the bike from the property.
Clean, warm, little but nice are the features of CASA Backpacker Hostel.
Chiayi is a quiet and friendly small city where is worthy of your stay. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 도시 지도
- 무료 와이파이
- 예약 교환
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 케이블 TV
- 헤어 드라이기
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 타월 대여
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>