Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Bunkyard Pushkar showcases a vintage architecture and all the common spaces, board games, theme of the rooms and dorms have been designed in harmony with the heritage of Rajasthan. It is located in a peaceful area and in close proximity to the landmarks of Pushkar.
There is an outdoor garden area with bonfire and a swimming pool, hammocks and pool beds to start and unwind the day in a relaxed manner. Additionally the concert zone and all common areas including the rooftop give a mesmerizing view of the mountain ranges of Pushkar. We provide free transfers from the bus station if you inform us in advance. If you are looking for social atmosphere while not missing out on the cultural heritage of Rajasthan, then Bunkyard Pushkar is the right place to spend your time in the beautiful town of Pushkar.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included .
Less than INR1000 - No GST;
INR 1000 - INR7499 - 12% GST;
More than INR7500 - 18% GST.
8. Breakfast not included. 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 시티 투어
- 무료 와이파이
- 무료 주차장
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 기구 및 용구
- 솥 / 냄비
- 아기침대 제공
- 야외 테라스
- 온수 샤워
- 자전거 주차장
- 조식 포함되지 않음
- 천정 환풍기
- 케이블 TV
- 24 시간 경비
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 객실 청소
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 우편 서비스
- 익스프레스 체크인/아웃
- 인터넷 사용
- 자전거 대여
- 짐 보관 가능
- 타월 대여
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 팩스 서비스
- 식사 이용가능
- 보드 게임
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>