Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, our hostel will not accommodate any travellers who have recently been to Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Italy, Iran, Singapore, and South Korea for less than 14 days or show any relevant symptoms of the infection. Upon the arrival, you will be required to present your passport with a valid visa in order to check-in. To anyone who fails to comply with these requirements, our hostel reserves the right to reject the stay.
Your kind understanding and cooperation will be fully appreciated.
It’s not even more than 12 months; we at Bunkin have managed to turn all the heads around with a combination of our 24x7 friendly service and facilities. Bunkin is more than just a place to rest when you want to escape Delhi's enticing chaos; it’s a place for community, friendships and stories. We are offering you everything you need after a long day of exploring; we are planning to make you feel like you have explored a new place after keeping your bags down, chilling and reading books. We have got fully furnished rooms with highly comfortable bunk beds; we have got a BOOK CAFÉ for all the thinkers, readers and book-lovers out there. We will be having crazy house parties on the rooftop so that you can meet new people travelling out there, so after all this, you won't feel like you are taking a break from your journey, you will feel like exploring. We are a great place to meet new people, the common area and the hangout area is the most popular space for everyone to hang out or just bring your cup of coffee and work through the day with high-speed Wi-Fi and electronic music in the background. We also have a communal kitchen where you can cook our own food by yourself! Just remember to clean up after you finish your munchies. And, an open terrace courtyard for you to chill and party under the stars and the sun.
We have accurately spacious dormitories and comfortable bunk beds, we have a 6-bed female dormitory because we care for your privacy and safety, we have got centrally controlled air conditioning in every dormitory, and lockers, super clean ultra-modern bathrooms, and of course high-speed Wi-Fi!! Located right at Kalka Ji, South Delhi, New Delhi, the hostel serves you the best of both worlds. With two metro stations in proximity, you can just forget about the hassle of travelling in this mega-city.
We will be taking you to tours every day, to some not-so-famous-yet-so-fabulous locations and hidden food hubs that are covered through social walking tours and we have several activities and events scheduled for you every day so that you do not miss out on all the fun and madness around you! Activities include food walks and walk through the hidden gems of Delhi. You can leave it all on us to plan it from here.
And don’t worry, we are here 24*7 to take care of you and keep you safe! We sure know how to make you feel at home while you’re away from home. So what are you waiting for? Just pack your bags and visit us soon! Bunkin is waiting, so come to Bunkin and let's get Bunkin'd!
#Let'sBunkin 규정 보기
객실 현황 확인
- 무료 와이파이
- 인터넷 사용가능
- 침대시트 제공
- 솥 / 냄비
- 야외 테라스
- 자전거 주차장
- 천정 환풍기
- 24 시간 리셉션
- 공항 이동
- 늦은 체크아웃
- 세탁 시설
- 안내 데스크(운영 시간 제한)
- 인터넷 사용
- 짐 보관 가능
- 투어 / 여행 안내 데스크
- 식사 이용가능
- 티 / 커피 시설
계정의 비밀번호를 입력해주세요 <% email %>